Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hearts, Flowers, and Romance

Hello all!
I have scheduled posts starting tomorrow with Prom and Predijuce by Elizabeth Eulberg. But, for today, I am announcing an awesome upcoming event hosted by a friend of mine, Gabrielle, over at The Mod Podge Bookshelf.

She will be hosting a huge Valentines Day event called Hearts, Flowers, and Romance. Plenty of authors will be stopping by to chat with her including: Susane Colasanti (!!), Deb Caletti, Jennifer Echols, and Sara Bennett Wealer! There are also a lot more authors, but to get the full list you must stop by her blog! I also know that she is going to have some great prizes lined up! Including a signed finished copy of Delirium(!!) by Lauren Oliver. I'm going to encourage all of you NOT to enter, so I can have a higher chance of winning that one! :) Just kidding...kind of. :)

Have a wonderful day and check back tomorrow for a review! :)

1 comment: