Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm back! :)

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed your weekend! I had a lovely time on my short vacation with the boyfriend, but it is now back to reality. School, homework, work...blah! But, I am glad to be back to the blogging world! I missed it this weekend.

Those who are new followers: Welcome ! Thank you SO much for following! I am filtering my way through my new comments. If you hopped by my blog, I'm going to hop back over to yours! :) I promise!

I will also be posting more reviews this week. I have a lot of great reads coming up. So, please, stayed tuned :)

Also, remember if I reach 100 followers before New Years I'll be hosting a HUGE giveaway! :) Actually to be honest, I'll host it even if I reach 100 followers after New Years, but I like to give myself deadlines. :) So, I'd love if you could help me out on this. Please, spread the word.

1 comment:

  1. I just read your comment, Miranda's boyfriend, if you handed me your yearbook, I would sign it in this way-

    "You are awesome, don't ever change. P.S. Do you have a brother?"

    Haha, you are going to love Jenna!

    ReplyDelete