Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Unearthly Cynthia Hand

Hello! :) This is my last ARC review of my week of ARC reviews! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I received most of these ARCS from NetGalley.

Title: Unearthly
Author: Cynthia Hand
Rating: 5
Cover rating: 4
Description: Well, I can't find it. The description should be up soon on GoodReads soon though!

I adored this novel. It is so much fun and interesting. It was definitely a new take on angels and all things related to angels. I'm pretty sure that this will be a series, but I'm really not sure. The authors website is not quite up and running yet. Which is why I did not provide the authors website.

Every character in this novel is strong and different. I adored every single one of them, but especially Tucker. Oh, hmmm....that boy sent butterflies into my tummy. Oh goodness, my heart is fluttering just thinking about him! I also really like Christian. It was also interesting because Christian and Clara were the same names from Stay and I read that novel RIGHT before I read this novel. Christian seemed sweet and good looking, but too perfect.

Clara, I love her sense of humor. She's witty and funny. I have a lot of unanswered questions about her and her family. I hope these can be answered in a series. I want to know where the story will take these characters. I think there is a huge potential for all of them. Also I love that this novel was set in the mid-west. We don't read a lot about that part of the country. This is a fabulous debut novel that I will be buying my own copy of.

No comments:

Post a Comment