Monday, August 2, 2010

Getting up and running

Hello! This is my first post and my first experience with a blog. I'm still getting used to somethings and also learning. So, I ask that y'all be patient with me while I try and make this blog the best it can be. I'll also be experimenting with a few different review styles. If you'd like please leave your input about which is best. Also, please spread the word about my new blog! http://www.just-read-books.blogspot.com/ is the link for my blog. I titled my blog 'Just Read' because Just Listen by Sarah Dessen is my favorite author. I got the idea to title my blog after my favorite book from another book blogger, Tricia. You can check out her blog at http://www.the-truth-about-books.blogspot.com/.
On this blog I will be reviewing mostly young adult fiction books, but every once in a while I may throw in another genre. I will be reviewing all genres of young adult fiction though. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! I'm pretty much willing to read anything.
On this blog I will also be doing contests and such. Check back to keep a look out for those. I'll try to interview authors. As I go along I'll be adding more and more "fun stuff." I can't wait to get this up and running!
My first review will be posted tonight or early tomorrow morning.
Oh, and if any other bloggers are reading this, please leave suggestions and comments about the best way to run a blog! And, how did you get the word out about your blog? Any helpful hints? That would be great, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment