Sunday, September 26, 2010

Contest

Hello everyone! Thank you for those have entered into my contest already! You have until Friday to enter. I'm just going to summarize really quick what it is about, what you have to do, and what you'll win.

About:
I'm trying to spread the word about my blog. I'm trying to get it up off the ground and running.
What you have to do:
Spread the word! Blog, tweet, facebook, whatever! Just spread the word!
The winner will be the person who spreads the word most effectively or most creatively.
The prize!!:
A signed/personalized copy of the book of YOUR choice from 1 of 14 authors!
You can see the author options here.

In the comment leave the name you would like on the personalization, the book/author you want, E-MAIL address so I can contact you if you win, and proof of the ways you spread the word! You can leave the comment here or on the original contest post.

The more followers I get the more chance there will be more than one winner/the winner will receive more!

No comments:

Post a Comment