Sunday, September 26, 2010

Top 5!


Contest Craze mini challenge

The Top 5 books I want in 2011 are (and these are in no specific order, it's too hard to choose).
1) Shift By Jeri Smith-Ready (May 3, 2011). I want this book so badly! I fell in love with Shade from the first page. It's a very, very interesting story line. It's unique and I can't wait to continue the story with Aura.
2) What Happened to Goodbye? by Sarah Dessen. (Summer 2011) It's by Sarah Dessen, need I say more? Sarah Dessen is my favorite author, I basically worship her books. I'm dying to get my hands on her next novel. It's been too long since a new story of hers.
3) So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti. (May 2011) I love her novels, they are so, so real, beautiful, and touching. Her tales of soul mates always bring a smile to my face.
4) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare. (September 2011) I'm begging to know what is going to happen with Tessa, Jem, and Will. I connect with Tessa so much. I love her spunk and utter passion for books.
5) City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (April 5, 2011). Since I leaned that The Mortal Instruments series was being continued beyond book 3, this has been on my reading list. I have missed Jace, Clary, and even Isabel. I think the next few books are going to hold some interesting things for Simon! I want! I want! I want!
There are so many more I want in 2011, but today these are my top 5! They may be different tomorrow, but today these are the ones I'm dying for!

1 comment: